Residential & Training Opportunities
The new Attention to Logistics programme is for military veterans and their families. This programme was created to provide a true career pipeline for military veterans and their families looking for careers in an ever-expanding industry and veterans who are transitioning from military to civilian life.
We run a three day course that is personalised using a simple assessment process prior to the attendance of the course.
This way we can better support individuals and identify appropriate and realistic jobs or training within the Logistics Industry.
Soft Skills Development
- Job seeking
- Communication skills
- Community and local awareness
- Job goals
- Pathway planning to get into work
The Logistics Industry
- Guided tours of 2 of the UK’s major ports
- The variety of jobs available in the Logistics Industry
- Guest speakers on the expansion and opportunities in the Logistics sector
Accredited training at the Logistics Academy in the Port of Tilbury on a range of plant machinery including (360 Shovel, Tug, Straddle Carrier, Clamp Fork Lift, Fork Lift Truck and attachments, HGV).
Identifying a course or training programme that is part of your pathway development work.
One To One Support
- Pathway planning
- Training application
- Job applications and interview support
- Bursary applications
- Specialist support requirements
- Local hotel accommodation and meals for 3 days / 2 nights
- Transport to and from The Logistics Academy at The Port of Tilbury